After considering your input the CEO team decided it was time to upgrade our blog to a fully functioning website. The old blog served us well but it was difficult finding things since all the posts were combined in one area. Here are a few highlights of the new site:
- Upcoming Events – You’ll find the next CEO event at the top of the Event page. Related events that may be of interest to you are listed just below CEO events. Simply click on the post for details of each event.
- Past CEO Witness Talks – Under the Video tab you’ll find a chronological list of every witness talk. To sort by parish where the talk was held, just click on the parish name at the top of the page.
- Learning Retreat Video – There are sub-pages under the video tab for past evangelization retreats as well as a sub-page for related video content on Catholic evangelzation.
- Online Donations – CEO is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. You may make a tax deductible donation to CEO online. Find the Donation page under “Contact Us.”
- Contact Directory – The names and contact information of the CEO leadership team can be found under “Contact Us.”
- Follow CEO – To receive email notifications when new content is posted, go to the footer on the bottom right side of any page and enter your email address. We won’t spam you, we promise! You can also follow us on Facebook by “liking” our page.
- Feedback – You may make a comment on any post, even this one! To send your feedback of this site or anything else regarding CEO go to Contact Us.
We look forward to receiving your comments, both positive and negative, by using the reply form below. The new features will better serve our mission!